Monday, June 21, 2010

Shooting Star

A STAR IS BORN

I had an idea to crochet up some flower motifs and make a "Build Your Own Scarf" kit and after making up a bunch of flowers I wondered what other shapes I could do. OFF TO YOUTUBE I WENT. I found a comprehensive tutorial video on how to crochet a star by mikeyssmail and sat down to try it. I simply loved how it turned out and sat down and made this!



I added this to my Etsy Shop as a custom order. Simply pick the color you want the stars, color of the letters, and tell me the name you'd like on it and I'll set up a reserved listing for you after it is finished!

Today's Shop Spotlight will focus on other cute and original wall pieces!

JOLINNE

Let's start with jolinne's shop. This darling canvas print of a little girl in a yellow dress in a spring time setting. I'm sure it would brighten up any room all year long!

CHUCKEBRYDWALLART

Next we have ChuckEBrydWallArt who, as the name suggests, specializes in wall art! This Vinyl Tree in the Wind would be a beautiful addition if you have an open wall. Measuring in at 63" tall the tree can be arranged in any way by you! Pieces include the tree, your choice of flower color (you pick 2 out of 56 available colors!), and color of birds!

CCNEVER

This Hello Kitty Vinyl Wall Sticker from ccnever is great for any child's room or any Hello Kitty fan! 58x54 in 24 different colors is a picture of Hello Kitty standing at an easel with a crayon ready to share in the creative process!

ELLYNELLY

ellynelly has a great idea: "Create your own fan club!" Each lenghth measures 22 inches Long x 4 inches High and includes, but not limited to: A man in a suit, person with umbrella, couple walking together, lady with a large bag, man on cell phone, and man looking at his watch. Definitely a must see item!

DESIGNEDDESIGNER

Jungle lovers with bundles of joy will simply adore this Monkey Hanging On Vines wall sticker! designedDESIGNER offers this fuzzy little friend to watch over your little one as they sleep or play in their room.

Thank you for stopping on by and reading my blog! I hope you check out my shop as well as the others that I have shared with you today!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment